Contact Us

Do you have questions, comments or suggestions? Let us know.

Or, call us at 1-800-388-1318


Supervisory Committee Contact Information

The Supervisory Committee is responsible for ensuring that management and the board of directors operate the credit union according to required accounting standards and that sufficient practices and procedures are in place to safeguard member assets.  As such, the committee functions as a point of contact whenever concerns arise that the credit union may be operating outside of regulatory requirements or in an unsound manner.

Members with questions regarding their account are encouraged to contact their local branch or click on the Let us know link above and relay your question to credit union staff.  We will do our best to respond promptly and assist you with your concern.  Should any member ever have a reason to believe that the credit union is in violation of regulatory requirements or is engaging in practices that place the credit union assets at undue risk, they should contact the Supervisory Committee.  Their email address is  You can also mail the committee at:

Great Plains FCU
Attn:  Supervisory Committee
P O Box 463
Joplin MO 64802



ADDRESS CHANGES CANNOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL.  Great Plains discourages including personal private information in email correspondence.  Account takeover often begins with an individual’s email account.  Regulatory directives also require additional verification before making address changes.  NetTeller online banking access requires knowledge of login credentials.   This additional security feature allows us to accept address change messages initiated within NetTeller.  Log in to NetTeller and click on the Contact Us link in the upper right. Be sure to include all applicable accounts and owners whose addresses have changed in your information.

You can also go to your local branch and complete an address change form.  If the post office forwarding order for your old address has not yet expired you can call 800-388-1318 and request an address change form be sent to you in the mail.  A form will be mailed to the address we have on record and should be forwarded to your new address by the post office.